Tuesday 4 January 2011

Ooh la la...another new year!

It's January....again!!! Usually this month leaves me quaking in my Christmas Pjs... another year of possibilities and probabilities, it can be pretty daunting. Not this year however!!!! I can feel it in my bones, this year is going to fantastic!!!! I just woke up on Saturday morning and knew it instantly..pretty cool hey! Okay, before you think I've lost the plot, I'll quickly mention that I haven't! I'm just feeling incredibly positive and slightly over ambitious for the coming year, but sure if you haven't got ambition, what have you got?

Until now I've been floating along doing different exhibitions, creating artwork here, there and everywhere and generally just enjoying keeping my crafty hands busy. Which is all great, don't get me wrong. This year however, I am aiming to establish my design label and create a well rounded business doing what I love most. If I don't give it a go now January will continue to knock upon my unassuming door and I will be upstairs cowering under my bed, regretful of the chances I did not take and opportunities I did not chase.
So...
hello January, my new ally, I think you and I are going to get along just fine!!

Happy New Year everyone xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment